Monday 3 October 2016

Wishing You Peace, Love and Joy :D


A pair of Christmas cards featuring the Delightful Dove die from ultimate crafts and the Embroidery Hoop die set from Apple Blossom :D I thought these two dies would work perfectly for my new favourite technique of using Pebeo Fantasy Mixed Media Paints!! :D

Since I got this Apple Blossom embroidery hoop die recently, I've been die-ing to use it with the Pebeo Mixed Media Fantasy Paints as I thought it would make the perfect barrier to contain them!! So this was what I made :D I also wanted to try adding in extra things to the paint too, so I decided to try sprinkling in some microbeads while the paint was still wet :D For the background I used a mixture of Vitrail, which I had lightened, and some Moon and a tiny bit of Prisme and Glitter Medium (colours listed below the photo further down) :D I also used some Moon paint to fill in the Dove, I left one Dove only partly filled with the white to give a different look, and I didn't add an extra white die-cut over the top of this to hide the mess like I did with the other one, however I did still add an extra Embroidery Hoop die-cut to clean up the frame a little :D

Hope you like the cards, I had great fun playing around creating them :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



To see more cards I've made using these cool Pebeo paints, check out my Playlist linked below :D



Loads more photos below!! :D :D


These are the Pebeo paints I used on this pair of cards from left to right: Vitrail Glitter Medium, Vitrail Turquoise (I did also use the Vitrail Lightening Medium however I forget to put it in the photo lol), Turquoise Moon, Metal Blue Moon, Caribbean Blue Prisme, Veil of Smoke Moon and finally for the dove I used Pearl Moon :D