Tuesday 18 October 2016

Champagne Congrats :D


Another card using the Pebeo paints! (Can you tell I'm loving playing around with these!?! I still haven't actually used them for the main reason I bought them lol) As soon as I saw this bottle die in the Spellbinders set called Pop, Fizz, Clink, I knew I just had to make this card!!! Sneak Peek, there's also a Halloween version of this card on the way too :D :D :D

To create a glass like look for these bottles, I did some mixing before adding the paint to the aperture, I mixed Apple Green Vitrail, some Lightening Medium and also some Glitter Medium too to kind of give the illusion of bubbles :D I then added some Gold Moon on top, but I also added some Emerald Prisme and I did mix it around quite a bit, so the effects aren't very evident, and when you mix all three types of paint together I've found that they seem to cancel each other out a bit, if that makes sense... However you can still see flecks of gold and a variation in the green tones due to the Emerald Prisme, so overall I think it works absolutely perfectly for the illusion of a green glass bottle :D I did learn from this though, and for the Halloween version coming next week, I decided to not add any Prisme so I got the full effect of the moon, which works perfectly for Halloween as it kinda looks a little like cob webs on the outside of the bottle :D Hope you like the card, I'm really pleased with it because it came out exactly as I had imagined in my head :D :D :D 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you're interested in more cards like this, please check out my playlist :D 



Here's a photo to show all the Pebeo paints I used on this card :D


The Pebeo paints I used on this card from left to right: Vitrail Glitter Medium, Vitrail Lightening Medium, Vitrail Green Apple, Moon Gold, Prisme Emerald :D

Plenty more photos below :D