Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Hi Cutie Pie Shaker Card :D


It's Wednesday, that means another baking themed card in honour of Bake Off :D I decided to make a really simple shaker card this week using the Cutie Pie stamp set from Lawn Fawn, and I also used the All Occasions embossing folder which came free with a previous issue of Papercraft Essentials (issue 122) however I just noticed you can now purchase it separately from CraftStash :D

For the colouring I used my Promarkers as usual, and I used Caramel, Sandstone, Cool Grey 2, 3 and 4 and for the shaker backer I used a piece of the purple heart paper in the Avery Elle Harvest Collection 6x6 paper pad and it's the Vino Colour :D To create the Polaroid frame for the shaker, I used a square die to cut an aperture and then I trimmed down the edges till I was happy with the size of the border :D (TOP TIP: If you're planning on making more Polaroid frames in the future, make yourself a template noting down the size of the outside rectangle and which square die you used!! believe me, it saves a lot of time :D) Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



A few more photos below :D




1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love to watch you create. I see you use the Promarker color swatch sheets - how do you group your colors? Do you have a list for each group that I could copy to follow with you as you create. You seem to have the subtleties of putting the blending colors together (and I'm still struggling with some of them). When you have your list, do you store the markers in pouches in this order to keep them organized, or is there a better way. I love learning from your talent. Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete