Tuesday 11 October 2016

Botanicals Thanks a Bunch :D


A different take on one of my previous cards called 'Thanks a Bunch' where I also used this Ice-cream sundae bowl from the free gift which came with issue 13 of Die-Cutting Essentials :D But this time I've created my flower arrangement using the Apple Blossom Botanicals Frame die :D This die gives a much less stylized appearance to the card as the flowers and foliage have more detail de-bossed into them :D I used a Leaf Green Promarker to add some extra shading to my foliage, which I had cut using some Pastel Green Foundations card, and I also added some shading to the bowl with a few grey Promarkers too :D For the sentiment I used the Apple Blossom Upper Case Alphabet die, and I ink blended my own piece of card with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink so that the sentiment would coordinate with the ink blending behind the focal arrangement :D Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



 Plenty more photos below :D