Sunday 9 October 2016

Congrats on Your Amazing News :D


A new baby congratulations card using the Pebeo Mixed Media Fantasy Paints and the Fuzzy Lemon Fingers and Toes die set :D For this card I tried sprinkling different things into the fantasy paints while they were still wet :D I used some tiny yellow heart confetti, some micro beads and also a teeny little flower too :D I used a variety of Pebeo Mixed Media Fantasy paints to create this effect by swirling them all together (the colours I used are listed below the photo further down :D) I also decided to create a larger heart to frame up my focal point, the next die up was too big, so I drew around the original heart in pencil on another piece of card and then cut a few mm around that pencil line to create a slightly bigger heart :D I then rubbed out the line, and added some of the Fantasy Prisme paint in Buttercup around the edge, and also onto a Lawn Fawn Congrats die-cut so that everything would coordinate :D I then finished it off with a bit of DYMO label and a scattering of the tiny heart confetti :D Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



These are the Pebeo paints which I used in this card: 


From left to right they are, the Vitrail Glitter Medium, Vitrail Lightening Medium, Vitrail Lemon, Fantasy Moon Gold, Fantasy Prisme Buttercup and Ceramic White :D :D :D 

Plenty more photos below :D