Sunday 2 October 2016

Happy Birthday Forest Fox :D


A lovely Woodland themed card today featuring quite a few Spellbinders die sets :D including this gorgeous fox, which with his tiny googley eyes I think he looks a little short sighted lol :D So this was another Birthday card for my Mum, requested by my Dad and he wanted a woodland themed card, so this is what he got :D I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides and Couture Creations Sparrow on a Branch deis, then all the others are Spellbinders, Forest Fox, Acorns and Mushrooms :D I decided to cut everything out of white card, and then use my Distress Inks to watercolour all the different elements :D

For the fox I used Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Brushed Corduroy and Black Soot, for the Mushrooms I used Candied Apple, Ground Espresso and Antique Linen, and for all the foliage I used a mixture of Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy and Ground Espresso and finally for the sky I used Broken China :D For some finishing touches I added a few highlights of white gel pen, I added some tiny googley eyes to the fox, and hand drew a couple of eyebrows too and I also added a little bit of shimmer using a clear sparkle pen :D Hope you like the card!! My Mum loved it, and I can't wait to use these gorgeous Spellbinders dies again!!! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Plenty more photos below :D