Saturday 10 September 2016

With Love and Best Wishes :D


A fun pair of cards using the Emoji die set from Spellbinders, such a cool set of dies to use!! I've got a few more card ideas in my head which I will hopefully get round to making with these soon :D :D :D These were such simple cards to make! and if you changed the sentiment and used the sunglasses instead of the hearts, this would make a great masculine card!! plus those sunglasses are sooo cute!! I wanted to use them with the Gingerbread man die I used to make a spinner card a few weeks back, I shall have to think of an idea :D :D

I used white card to cut out all of my elements, I thought this would be the best way to have the least amount of waste, as I didn't have to cut the full images in multiple different colours of card, I could just colour them with Promarkers :D I used Canary and Gold for the emojis, Black for the mouths and a mix of Magenta and Vermilion for the hearts and the Lawn Fawn Scripty Love sentiment die :D Hope you liked these really simple cards :D

To see the process behind these cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



A few more photos below :D




I'm entering these cards into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-stamp-it/