Wednesday 28 September 2016

Since You've Been Scone :D


Another baking themed card in honour of Bake Off being on again tonight :D With this one I made up my own punny sentiment, although it depends on how you say the word scone lol if you pronounce scone like phone like I do, it doesn't work lol, but if you pronounce scone like gone, it works perfectly lol :D For this card, I used the Sprinkled with Joy Stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I love this set, and I have a few ideas of how to use it, so you'll probably be seeing it again for my baking themed cards :D But on this card, I wanted to make it look like some scones are baking in the oven so that I could use my homemade punny sentiment :D

This was a really simple card to make, and you can see in the video how I drew everything in pencil first and then went over it in pen, which makes it really easy to draw in your own elements or alter part of the stamps, or even write out your own sentiments too :D For the colouring, I used my Promarkers as usual... Burnt Sienna, Walnut, Cocoa, Sandstone, Red, Poppy, Mint, Vanilla, Blender, Cool Grey 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and Black :D For the final finishing touch, I added some clear gloss over the oven window, the LCD display and also the controls :D Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



To see the other cards I've made with a baking theme, check out my playlist below :D



Lots more photos below :D







I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Anything Goes Challenge :D