Wednesday 2 November 2016

Happy Birthday Paisley Jumper :D


A sausage dog (dachshund) wearing a paisley jumper :D This is a birthday card for my sister (27 today!), she saw this stamp from Woodware on my desk and took a shine to it, so I decided to use it on her birthday card combined with this paisley paper when she also had her eye on :D A quick and simple card using some decoupage paper (which I adhered to a piece of printer paper using matt medium just to make it a little more sturdy) to paper piece the dachshunds jumper :D For the colouring of the dog, I used a couple of shades of Letraset Aquamarkers, and I also used some Broken China Distress Ink to watercolour in the background :D To add some detail to the background I used some splat and drip stamps from Prima with the same Broken China Distress Ink, and then I added some clear Sparkle pen over the top :D I did also use a tiny star stamp from the Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After stamp set just to add a little something different to the drips and splashes :D

Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D