Monday 21 November 2016

All My Love This Christmas :D


A fun Christmas card, which doesn't scream Christmas :D I used one sentiment from the Apple Blossom Embroidery Hoop stamp set to create my background by repeat stamping it in different colours, I then used the stitched detail die, also from Apple Blossom to give a texture to the background :D I used some metallic thread to stitch all around the perimeter of the card to add a little shimmer, and for the focal element I decided to make a floating heart :D I used a glue stick to stick scraps of coloured card to another piece of scrap card, and then I die cut this with a heart die, I also cut a larger heart aperture from my main panel and from the card blank :D To create the floating effect I sandwiched a piece of coloured vellum between the panel and the card blank and then added a heart in the centre on each side so the inside also looks finished too :D Hope you like the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D