Sunday 1 December 2019

SSS Diecember Thanks with Lots of Cosmic Shimmer :D


My first day of CRaFTi Advent :D This year I'm basically just using it as an incentive for me to edit and upload a video everyday until Christmas, so I hope you enjoy having a new one each day! I wish I could keep this up all year round, but I think a month will be all I can manage lol :D

I was originally planning on making 3 cards, with lots of cosmic shimmer products in the background, and the focus on the brand new Large Outline Thanks die from the Simon Says Stamp Diecember Release, however, I had lots of leftover pieces from cutting the die 6 times... It's great fun to play around with this die and piece back in the different colours, so that's exactly what I did, which generated 3 more cards, then finally I just had 3 sets of the main fall away letters left in white, so I created another inky background, stacked the letters and placed them on top, which gave me a total of 7 cards :D So not only is this die fun the play around with, it also creates really quick and easy cards, and you might even end up making more than double the number you planned lol :D

Thanks so much to the lovely people at Simon Says Stamp for sending me the wonderful Large Outline Thanks die to play with, I absolutely love it! And don't forget to check out the rest of the wonderful products in their new release :D

Main products used :D 



To see the process behind this collection of thanks cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D