Monday 16 December 2019

Blue Lavender Miss You Cards :D


A trio of cards just having a play with some Arteza, Cosmic Shimmer, Simon Says Stamp, Neat & Tangled and Lawn Fawn goodies :D Obviously I made one of these cards for my Mum, and one of the Miss You ones was for my Nannie :D I really do enjoy properly mixing up brands, I find you can create the most unique cards that way, as it's quite unlikely that another crafter would have the exact same stash as you, I find it's my favourite way to make a card look like I made it, if you know what I mean, anyway, hope you liked today's video :D See you for Day 17 tomorrow!! Less than 10 videos left in my CRaFTi Advent series now :( xxx

Main products used :D 



To see the process behind this trio of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D