Sunday 15 December 2019

I Sea it's Your Birthday with Lots of Lawn Fawn :D


I filmed this video only just over a month ago, it was for my best friends 27th birthday :D We're getting old now, so I added the 27 subtly lol :D I love pulling out all my Lawn Fawn stamps when I have a card to make for a friend or family member, there's always something or a combination of a few sets that'll work brilliantly for any occasion and any person :D :D I also really enjoy mixing lots of different brands together like bringing in the Honey Bee Stencils, and some Nuvo Glacier Paste and Crystal Drops too, it just works so brilliantly :D These are the kind of cards that take quite a while to put together, but becuase you're making it for someone special, it's worth all that time :D Hope you enjoyed the video, see you tomorrow for Day 16, I need to decide what video to edit :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this scene building card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D