Tuesday 24 December 2019

Nuvo Dream Drop & Stone Drop Resist :D


A fun technique stamping with your Nuvo drops to create a resist effect :D It's kind of like an embossed resist look, but you don't need embossing powder or a heat tool :D :D I'm not sure if I'd use my Nuvo drops on a clear or rubber stamp, just in case there was some kind of reaction, but you can easily make your own custom stamps using funky foam and all the dies you own, or even just cutting out random shapes of funky foam :D :D Hope you enjoyed Day 24! Can't believe there's only 1 day of my advent series left! I'll be glad to to have to edit a video every evening lol :D Merry Christmas Everyone! :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this pair of Nuvo resist cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D