Saturday 14 December 2019

Simon Says Stamp Love You More with Comic Shimmer :D


The newest release from Simon Says Stamp launched yesterday, it's there Love You More collection, perfect for those of you starting on you Valentine's projects :D I got sent this gorgeous tumbling hearts stencil, and decided to pair it with some Oxides and Cosmic Shimmer products too :D :D I also mixed in some older SSS sentiment dies, and mixed them up a bit to create some custom sentiments :D I combined 'oh, hello there' and 'lucky to know you' to give 'hello to you' and I used the 'best day ever' die and substituted the word 'day' for friend :D :D Hope you liked these quick and simple cards, and a couple of ways of using the Cosmic Shimmer Gilding/Opal/Lustre Polishes or Glitter Kiss too :D See you tomorrow for Day 15! :D :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this pair of stenciled cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D