Wednesday 25 December 2019

Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud Ombre Cards :D













 My final day of CRaFTi Advent!! Can't believe I managed 25 days running of uploading a video daily whilst doing tonnes of other work too! I'm so glad it's Christmas and I can take a break... although that's usually still crafting hahaha :D :D Also I've just noticed that Simon Says Stamp now sell the big sets of Copic Sketch Markers :D I got mine a few years back now and I think I got sets A, B and E plus a few extra greys :D I'm also soooo pleased to see so many of the Creative Expressions/Cosmic Shimmer products I used are available in the US now, so I've linked to Scrapbook.com or SSS for practically everything too :D :D Hope you enjoyed all 25 of the videos I posted this December, I shall have to get more organised for next year and actually stick to my goal of it being all Christmas videos lol :D Merry Christmas Everyone!! xxx 

Main products used :D 



To see the process behind this trio of chalk cloud cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D