Thursday 5 December 2019

Quick Christmas Cards with Arteza Acrylic Paints :D


A set of really quick, easy and simple Christmas cards that are great for batch making :D You might have seen these cards in my Up Close video looking at the Arteza Acrylic Paints. As you can see in the video they're so simple, and because we're adding such thin layers of paint, the backgrounds will dry in no time :D Plus it gives you a chance to pull our all your adorable little Christmas critters to add as the focal points :D I really love how they turned out, and will definitely be doing some more, hope you liked them too :D :D See you for Day 6 tomorrow! :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this quartet of quick cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my Up Close look at Arteza's Acrylic Paints too :D :D


Lots more photos below :D