Thursday 12 December 2019

Altenew, Arteza & Lawn Fawn Mash Up :D


I made these 2 cards for my sister, she loves anything with blues and silvers, and I just had fun playing with anything that I wanted too :D I used a texture paste onto the Arteza Acrylic Pad paper, then used a mixture of flat and metallic Arteza Acrylic Paints to add colour, I decided to water them down to try and get them torun down the panel and give some interesting textures :D Once the backgrounds were dry, I also came back in with the metallic Acrylic and some Cut N Dry foam, and dabbed it onto the raised areas of the texture paste :D I finished the cards with a mixture of die cuts, and some cute Lawn Fawn tortoises, which I coloured like our Tortoise Charles :D Hope you enjoyed this video for Day 12!! Day 13 will be the next release in the Designer's Choice range from Tonic :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D