Friday 29 November 2019

Black and Gold Cards with Tonic Craft Kit #28 :D


Who got Kit #21 of the Tonic Craft Kit? I'm pretty sure it was called Distress Edges... Because I think this months kit goes stunningly with the rose die from that kit, combine it with the intricate rose heart design for some really quick and easy cards for all sorts of occasions :D And to go underneath the Distressed Edges panel die, I spread some Black Diamond Glimmer Paste onto a piece of the Satin Black card and sprinkled on some of the Treasure chest glitter (all included in the kit) in the areas where the roses would be, just for some extra interest :D And I also made a couple of really quick cards utilising the gorgeous foiled kraft card from the Black and Gold 6x6 Pad included in the kit :D hope you enjoyed my last video using this months kit :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this trio of really simple cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D