Thursday 19 December 2019

Mama Elepahnt The Wild Roar :D


If you don't like videos full of colouring, this one's not for you, but if you enjoy watching someone colour or need some inspiration for colouring this Mama Elephant image, Enjoy :D :D So Day 19's video was quite time consuming, but it was a really nice challenge to balance colours on a card while also trying to follow some realistic colourings for the animals too :D Again I did film this one a while back, and I must use this gorgeous stamp set again! I have to say I'm a sucker for Mama Elephant! Whenever a new release comes out I have to buy at least one new stamp set hehehe :D :D See you for Day 20 tomorrow! Not long to go till Christmas :D :D xxx

 Main products used :D



To see the process behind this Copic coloured card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D