Saturday 7 December 2019

Thanks So Much Galvanised Bucket of Tonic Flowers :D


Day 7 of CRaFTi Advent shows you my first time properly playing with Susan's flower dies, using her shaping and colouring techniques to try and make realistic flowers :D This card was definitely a labour of love! It took me 4 hours lol, but it's for my mum, so it was worth it :D :D And I had sooooo much fun making these!! I really enjoyed it and hope to find the time to make my Nan a card with some of the other flowers and the basket die :D I really love how Susan has thought so carefully about the dies, giving the flowers asymmetry so you get a more natural look and giving you die plates with tonnes of the tiny shapes so you don't have to die-cut teeny shapes loads of times :D :D I adopted lots of techniques which I saw Susan demo on Create and Craft when the dies launched, but you can also find some of her videos on Facebook too :D :D Hope you liked today's card and video, I certainly had a blast making it, and it was very relaxing too, didn't notice 4 hours pass by hahaha :D See you for Day 8 tomorrow :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card using the gorgeous Susan's Garden Club Dies from Tonic, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D