Tuesday 27 June 2017

Your Jokes Are Always A-Moose-ing Tonic Shaker :D


Another Father's Day card commission, and for this one, I decided to use the NEW shakers from Tonic, they come a pack with the coordinating die and a few of the blisters too, and I thought it would look really cute to have those gorgeous Lawn Fawn Moose standing in a basket hanging from a star shaped shaker 'balloon' :D I used my newly created (on my ArTi PoTeNTiAl channel) Magnetic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Watercolour Palette to create my background along with one of the Tonic Aqua Flow Water brushes :D For the clouds I used another NEW set from Tonic, their Layering Cloud dies, they were launched at the same time as the shaker blisters, and are the perfect addition to a sky scene :D I hope you liked the card :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue and Old Navy
Nuvo Aqua Flow Waterbrush
Star Blisters and Die Shaker Set
Layering Cloud Dies
Nuvo Creative Pens
Funky Tape Runner
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss

Other products used :D
Lawn Fawn Dad + Me Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Thanks a Bushel Stamp Set
Heart Sequins
Gold Microbeads
Yellow Seed Beads
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine  
Coconut White Foundations Card

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



I'm testing out to see whether I get on with this picture link things, but I couldn't find all the products on this platform, hence why I've still got my old list system too :D Let me know if you like this or not too :D :D


Loads more photos below :D