Tuesday 13 June 2017

Wishing You a Fairytale Wedding Using Tonic :D


I LOVE how this card came out sooo much!! This was a commission card for my God Daughter to give to her Auntie and Uncle on their wedding day :D I just had to use the adorable little knight and princess to represent Beth and Pete, and I thought 'Wishing You a Fairytale Wedding' would be the perfect sentiment :D I used quite a few different Tonic products on this card, the gorgeous Nuvo Mousse, a few die sets, the fab Nuvo Creative Pens and of course the Aqua Shimmer Glitter Pen :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Tonic Plain and Scalloped Layering Circle Dies
Tonic Curved Crosses and Simple Stripes Framed Screen Die
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue, Pacific Teal and Old Navy
Nuvo Creative Pens
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Pens
Funky Tape Runner
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Tonic Stamping Platform

Other products used :D
MFT Magical Dragons Stamp Set
DYMO labeller and 6mm blue tape
Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built For You Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABC's Stamp Set
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D