Saturday 17 June 2017

Tropical Grunge in Carnival Colours :D


My first project for Creative Expressions!! I'm now on their 2017 Design Team, and I'm so excited!! I couldn't just do one project for my first blog post, I had to do two!! So I'm posting this card making video on my CRaFTi channel today, and the matching Art Journal Layout on my ArTi channel on Wednesday :D I thought I'd do them both to match to show how you can easily use the same techniques for both Card Making and Art Journalling :D :D :D Hope you enjoyed my card making video :D And are looking forward to my Art Journalling video on Wednesday :D

Creative Expressions products used in this video :D
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray Mists - Electric Blue, Lime Burst and Bright Sunshine
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Noble Double Pierced Circles Dies and Essential Sized Rectangle Dies
Foundations Coconut White Card
Lisa Horton Stamps Silhouette Garden, Stylish Script and Tropical Grunge
Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost - Aurora Sparkle
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Stars
Creative Expressions Craft Sheet
That Special Touch Mask - Flower Bed
Pixie Powders - Golden Mint, Midnight Blue and Sun Yellow
Rambling Berries Embossing Folder
Woodware Ultra Fine Tip Glue Bottle
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


How cool is this, my first project for Creative Expressions, and I get my name on the photos :D It looks so proffesional!! :D :D

Loads more photos below :D