Thursday 1 June 2017

Tonic Ladybird Wishes :D


A fun ladybird card using tonnes of fabulous Tonic products :D I should have posted this on Tuesday, so sorry it's a little late, but it means you get two videos today, as there'll be another one up this evening :D I used the wonderful Nuvo Aquaflow pens to create an ink smooshing background, I used the Red and mixed in some of the Glitter Gloss too to give that gorgeous sparkle :D I used the Best Wishes die as part of my sentiment, simply snipping off the word Best to leave the lovely scripty Wishes which I teamed up with a DYMO label of Ladybird :D I thought this would make a great card for children :D To give the ladybird itself some glimmer and a bit of texture, I first coloured it using the Aquaflow pens (and left them to dry) then I used coordinating colours of Glimmer Paste and my fingers to dab on the glitter :D This way you get a nice bumpy texture and it dries in no time because you've applied so little product :D I added a little bit of over-stamping in the background, layered up the sentiment with some vellum and strips of black card (and you can see me faffing in the video trying to decided what would look right lol) then finally added a scattering of black and white Nuvo drops for that final extra touch :D Hope you liked the card :D

Tonic products used in this video :D
Tonic Studios Mandala Moments Ladybird Die and Stamp
Nuvo AquaFlow Pens - Red and Black
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Pens - Glitter Gloss
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White and Ebony Black
Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Garnet Red and Black Diamond
Tonic Studios Glass Cutting Mat
Tonic Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner
Tonic Best Wishes Sentiment Die
Tonic Nuvo Light Mist Spray Bottle

Other products used :D
Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Lobster Red Ink
DYMO Labeller and 6mmRed Tape
Creative Expressions Foundations Black Card
Vellum

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D