Sunday 18 June 2017

Pretty Quick Father and Son Silhouette :D


Todays video is an older one that I originally made for CraftStash, but hadn't posted on my channel yet :D My original plan was to show my Dad's Father's Day card today, but I was so busy getting things done before going on holiday, I kinda forgot to make his lol, so that'll be up next week :D There will however be an extra 5 Father's Day cards over the next few weeks too, as I had a few commissions this year too :D Hope you liked this simple Father's Day card :D

Main products used in this video :D
Pretty Quick Silhouette Collection Father and Son
Pretty Quick Silhouette Collection Male Sentiments Stamp Set
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needles and Black Soot
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Applicator Bottle 
Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Lime to Forever Green 
Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Mint Julep to Emerald 
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops 
White Card
C6 White Card Blank
Stitched Rectangle Die 
Crafters Companion Sparkle Pen - Black (from the Metallics Set)


To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D