Tuesday 13 June 2017

Spellbinders We Make a Good Pear :D



A fun masculine card using the Market Fresh Pear and Avocado Stamp and Die set from Spellbinders :D This design and colour combo was heavily inspired by the pear pattern by Orla Kiely :D Love this pattern :D :D :D And as soon as I saw this stamp and die set, I knew I just had to try and re-create the pattern :D Hope you liked the card :D

Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction 
Market Fresh Pear and Avocado Stamp and Die Set
A2 Matting Basics Set B Die Set

Other products used :D
Memento Inks - Nautical Blue, Morocco, Pistachio and Olive Grove
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Antique Linen Distress Marker
String
Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Loads more photos below :D