Monday 19 June 2017

Hip Hip Hooray You're Home :D


A punny welcome home card using some cute Spellbinders dies :D I made this card for one of my neighbours who just got home after a hip replacement! I thought it would be hilarious to use the sentiment 'Hip Hip Hooray' :D :D :D Hope you liked the card!! :D I did add that little tortoise in the end, as she has one called Charles (that my sister an I are now looking after lol) :D :D :D Also for the background, instead of using a generic ink blended sky as I usually would, I used one of the fab Creative Stencils exclusive to CraftStash :D Just added that little extra interest :D

Main Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Prims Die D-Lites Die Set
Green Thumb Die D-Lites Die Set
Main Attraction Tool

Other products used :D
Creative Stencils - Flourish
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio and Hickory Smoke 
Tonic Studios - Duck Egg Blue and Dandelion Yellow
ProMarkers
Paper Smooches Noggin Toppers Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABC's Stamp Set
VersaFine Onyx Black
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D