Tuesday 6 June 2017

Happy Wedding Day Using Tonic :D


A Tonic filled wedding card! This was a commission from the Brides parents for Beth and Pete's wedding last Saturday :D I decided to go with the same theme as I was doing for the cake, and let me tell you, it was a damn sight easier making the card that it was the cake lol :D Why don't Tonic make edible products lol :D Anyway, this was a pretty simple design, I used Tonic Nuvo mousse on Cut N Dry foam to colour my background and die-cut stars, adding on some watered down flicks of Silver mousse onto the Navy for a cool even more starry effect :D I used the fab Attraction Simple Type dies from Tonic to create the majority of my sentiment, then went for some Lawn Fawn Alphabet dies to make the word Wedding stand out :D I finished the whole card off with a diagonal scattering of the die-cut stars and a variety of silver stars sequins, then added some clear sparkle to the white letters as the final finishing touch :D Hope you liked the card :D

Products used in this video :D
Tonic Embellishment Mousse - Old Navy and Gunmetal Grey
Tonic Attraction Simple Type Alphabet Dies - Upper Case, Lower Case and Numbers
Tonic Retractable Craft Pick
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Tonic Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss
Cut N Dry Foam  
Spellbinders Cascading Stars Die
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine 
Lawn Fawn Quinn's Capital ABC Dies
Silver Star Sequins

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D