Friday 23 December 2016

Thanks for Everything :D


A pair of watercoloured thank you cards using a gorgeous Woodware stocking stamp, some Gansai Tambi watercolours and this cute little die and stamp combo from Crafters Companion Diamond Press range :D I went for a silver and purple theme as this is my favourite colour combo for Christmas, and all year round lol as its the colours of my lounge :D Like a few of my cards recently, these two were really quick to make, I think having a few quick but effective thank you cards on hand for this time of year is essential lol :D The process is again pretty much self explanatory in the video below because all I did was stamp the image and watercolour it :D However one thing I did do was mix a smidgen of black with the 'silver' metallic paint in the 36 Gansai Tambi set to get a darker silver colour :D And for the sentiment I die-cut the shape first and then used my MISTI to get the stamping perfectly lined up :D Hope you liked the cards :D

To see the process behind these two cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



A few more photos below :D