Monday 19 December 2016

Peace Shaker Christmas Card :D


An elegant shaker card using the Peace Sentiment die from Spellbinders along with the Delightful Dove from Ultimate Crafts and the Love die from Avery Elle's Tags For All die set :D I also tried creating a completely new colour by mixing some Aquamarine #Nuvo Embellishment Mousse with some Picked Raspberry Distress Re-Inker, it gives a gorgeous dusky purple :D I love purple and silver together at Christmas, and all year round really :D And my Nan and I have quite similar tastes so I made this card for her :D I really like the way some of the micro-beads get caught on the die-cut inside the shaker, it gives a whole new effect :D

Thanks so much for watching my videos and reading my blog posts!! I've been really enjoying uploading videos daily, but I might have to slow down a bit and not do quite so many at the beginning of the new year (I need to catch up and get a few squirreled away, as I'm running myself ragged trying to make and film, photograph, edit, upload and blog a card every day lol) however I do have some shorter Gallery videos planned showing cards I've made during 2016, which should be going up in the first few weeks of Jan, just need to get round to making the videos lol :D After I got to my target of 100 videos, then 100 consecutive days, I wanted  to get to 150 days running and I think, if my calculations are right, that that's today!! I have a few more videos than that, but 150 days running I think that's quite an achievement lol 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel  CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



A few more photos below :D