Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Winter Thanks :D


A pair of winter thanks cards, at this time of year I never have enough thank you cards to send to everyone, so I'm stock piling them :D For these two I used the Winter Wonderland stamp set that came free with issue 36 of Creative Stamping (I really love this set! I think I've used every stamp in the set now lol) and I coloured them using my Gansai Tambi watercolours :D I was going for a messy look deliberately pulling some of the colour outside the lines, and flicking on colour too, I really love this look, and its so easy to achieve too, because you don't have to be neat lol :D These cards were also very quick to create, which is a change for me lol I stamped the images, watercoloured them, added splashes, let them dry, added the sentiment on 3D foam (the 'Thanks' is from the Lawn Fawn Cutie Pie stamp set) and then added a few sequins a voila job done :D Hope you liked them :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If you're looking for some last minute Christmas card inspiration, why not check out my Playlist :D 


Loads more photos below :D












I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :D

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely and I know they'll be well received, Christine. The watercolor-washed backgrounds soften the designs so nicely! Love the skates - they bring back memories of my baby blue skates with white fur lining at the top! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Lin!! These would work perfectly in baby blue with a fur trim, I shall have to remember that for next year!! :D Christine xxx

      Delete