Wednesday 21 December 2016

Winter Thanks :D


A pair of winter thanks cards, at this time of year I never have enough thank you cards to send to everyone, so I'm stock piling them :D For these two I used the Winter Wonderland stamp set that came free with issue 36 of Creative Stamping (I really love this set! I think I've used every stamp in the set now lol) and I coloured them using my Gansai Tambi watercolours :D I was going for a messy look deliberately pulling some of the colour outside the lines, and flicking on colour too, I really love this look, and its so easy to achieve too, because you don't have to be neat lol :D These cards were also very quick to create, which is a change for me lol I stamped the images, watercoloured them, added splashes, let them dry, added the sentiment on 3D foam (the 'Thanks' is from the Lawn Fawn Cutie Pie stamp set) and then added a few sequins a voila job done :D Hope you liked them :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If you're looking for some last minute Christmas card inspiration, why not check out my Playlist :D 


Loads more photos below :D












I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :D