Thursday, 22 December 2016

Movie Camera Shaker Cards :D


For this pair of cards I used the Fuzzy Lemon Film Camera die which I brought from CraftStash, I had been admiring this die along with a few others in the Fuzzy Lemon Collection and I finally caved :D I got this one, the Filmstrip and also the Polaroid too, I cannot wait to use them :D These cards would be perfect for any Movie Maker or Film Fantatics you know, I know I have someone in mind for one of these :D

These shaker cards are so simple to make, and I think the video is quite self explanatory in terms of the process, but I'll quickly outline the steps. Die-cut your card front panel with the camera die in the middle, and keep all the little pieces :) Add acetate to the back of the camera aperture, then use some glue to add all the small pieces into place to give the complete detail of the camera :) Place double sided foam tape all around the perimeter of the camera and add your shaker elements, I used black star sequins and black micro beads too :) Use a black sparkle pen to bling up a piece of black card (wait for this to dry) then stick this over the back of your shaker to seal in the shaker elements :D flip the card over, add your sentiment and voila :D Hope you like the cards :D Clean and Simple... and quick too :D

To see the process behind these two shaker cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If your interested in seeing some other ideas for shaker cards, please check out my Playlist :D



Lots more photos below :D











I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Make it Sparkle Challenge, because when these cards hit the light, the sparkle from the black sparkle pen I used to colour the card I backed the shaker with is gorgeous :D

2 comments:

  1. Super cute shaker card! Love the black and white!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank s for your lovely comment Melissa :D Christine xxx

      Delete