Thursday, 29 December 2016

Umbrella Shaker Card :D


A fun glass micro-bead umbrella shaker card using the jam packed free stamp set from issue 38 of Creative Stamping, which is out today :D Also if you get the mag, be sure to flick through to page 14 to see some cards I made using the free gift :D :D (Plus there's also a few more of my cards using this set on page 66 of Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 158, which also comes out today :D) This was a really simple shaker card to create, and the whole card only took me about half an hour, which is a very quick card for me lol :D For the shaker elements I used a mix of Creative Expressions large glass micro-beads combined with some Martha Stewart iridescent heart confetti :D For the shaker opening I stamped the umbrella, and then just used some sharp scissors to cut out the interior of the shape, and then I used one of the extra patterned umbrella tops for the backer of the shaker :D For all the colouring I used my Letraset Aquamarkers to watercolour :D Hope you liked the card :D

To see the process behind this umbrella shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



More photos below :D






I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge :D

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to make an umbrella shaker, Christine, love how it turned out! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lin, you always leave such lovely comments :D I love joining in on the challenges!! wish I could finally win one lol :D Happy New Year :D Christine xxxx

      Delete