Thursday 29 December 2016

Umbrella Shaker Card :D


A fun glass micro-bead umbrella shaker card using the jam packed free stamp set from issue 38 of Creative Stamping, which is out today :D Also if you get the mag, be sure to flick through to page 14 to see some cards I made using the free gift :D :D (Plus there's also a few more of my cards using this set on page 66 of Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 158, which also comes out today :D) This was a really simple shaker card to create, and the whole card only took me about half an hour, which is a very quick card for me lol :D For the shaker elements I used a mix of Creative Expressions large glass micro-beads combined with some Martha Stewart iridescent heart confetti :D For the shaker opening I stamped the umbrella, and then just used some sharp scissors to cut out the interior of the shape, and then I used one of the extra patterned umbrella tops for the backer of the shaker :D For all the colouring I used my Letraset Aquamarkers to watercolour :D Hope you liked the card :D

To see the process behind this umbrella shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



More photos below :D






I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge :D