Sunday 25 December 2016

40th Birthday Christmas Combo :D


A double sided Birthday/Christmas card commission for my neighbour whose daughter's 40th birthday is on Christmas day, she wanted a Birthday card and Christmas card all rolled into one, so I decided to create a double sided card that you can flip up the other way to change it from Birthday to Christmas :D I really LOVE the way this card came out, I will have to remember this card for next years Christmas cards, because I think the design is so simple, but so gorgeous at the same time :D

You can see in the video all the processes I was doing to create this card, however I did cut out all the die-cutting footage as it took quite a while to cut all these pieces, and my poor little cuttlebug struggles with trying to cut these intricate Spellbinders Geo dies, so it ends up taking me about 10 passes through to get all of it cut lol :D But anyway, the main products I used in this double sided card are the Spellbinders Symmetry in Space Geo die, a Tonic Studios layering scalloped circle die, a Crea-nest-lies double stitched circle die, the Heidi Swapp happy word die, some vellum, some turquoise mirror card, the silver metallic sparkle pen, Aquamarine Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, Sliver Moondust Nuvo Glitter Drops, Avery Elle Brushed stamp set, Apple Blossom upper and lower case alphabet dies, Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry die, Spellbinders Banner Celebrations die set, Spellbinders Peace Sentiment die, and a small star die from MFT blueprints 13 (along with the large stitched rectangle) :D I think that's everything :D Hope you liked the card as much as I do :D

To see the process behind this double sided card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Loads more photos of my double sided dual purpose card below :D