Tuesday 24 October 2017

The Christina Collection - In Conjunction with Tonic :D

 

Again I'm combining Christina's collection in with my usual schedule, so today I've done a Christina and Tonic mash up :D I really love how this card came out! I was dying to make that butterfly into a shaker :D :D :D AND of course I had to try making the quatrefoil trellis die into a stamp too :D and it works sooooo well!!! There will actually be another video up in a few days using this 'stamp' again I loved it that much :D :D This was the first time I had used Tonic's Gold Enchantment Embossing Powder and it is stunning, and using it with the Embellishment Mouse as a resist works amazingly too :D :D I had to use another of the stunning Will's Hand sentiment dies from Tonic too, and I thought Cherish was a nice word to pair with a butterfly :D Hope you liked today's card as much as I do :D

The Christina Collection products used :D
- Layered Butterflies Die Set
- Layered Butterflies Stamp Set
- Quatrefoil Trellis Die Set

Main Tonic products used :D
Will's Hand Miniature Moments Sentiment Die - Cherish
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Orange Blush, Pink Flambe and Royal Aubergine
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Orange Soda, Pink Champagne and Purple Rain
Nuvo Embossing Powder - Gold Enchantment
Tonic Circle Layering Dies
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner
Clear Sticky Ink Pad

Other products used :D
Funky Foam
Acetate
Sequins and Microbeads
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D

 
Loads more photos below :D