Thursday 12 October 2017

Merry Christmas Stockings and Baubles :D


A modern Christmas card using the absolutely gorgeous Christmas Sparkle stamp set free with issue 49 of Creative Stamping!! In this issue I did a masterclass on different ways to use Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss with your free stamp set, so for the video, I thought I would do some simple colouring and use some of my patterned papers too :D The paper pad I've linked to isn't the exact one that I used, but I think it's the newest Christmas one :D I love that these First Edition pads have foiled papers, and also double sided papers at the back too :D Hope you liked the card!! I did actually die-cut everything and stamp everything to make two cards, but I needed to get the video done so I only coloured one lol, but I have the other all ready there to colour :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Creative Stamping Issue 49 - Christmas Sparkle
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Christmas Paper Pad
ProMarkers
Lawn Fawn Ink
Slate Grey and Coconut White Foundations Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Applicator Bottles
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Tim Holtz Stamp Platform

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D