Wednesday 18 October 2017

Merry Christmas Snowflake Penjuins :D



I absolutely adore this gorgeous snowflake penguin die set free with issue 152 of Papercraft Essentials!! And I wanted to try something a little different, I have this Mocha paper pad, so thought I would make my penguins white a dark brown instead of black, using gold as an accent colour to pick out the gold foiling in the pattern paper, and I LOVE how it turned out!! :D This would be quite a good batch making Christmas card, because it looks like you've put loads of effort into it, but using a patterned paper, really cuts down on the time to make the card :D Hope you liked this card as much as I do :D This issue will be on sale in the shops tomorrow :D

Main products used :D
Papercraft Essentials Issue 152 - Apple Blossom Snowflake Penguins
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Rectangle Dies
Papermania Mocha Geometric 6x6 Paper Pad
Coconut White and Dark Roast Coffee Foundations Card
Tonic Studios Craft Perfect Honey Gold Satin Mirror Card
Gold Ink Pad
Lawn Fawn Winter Otter Stamp Set
Embossing Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Bright Gold Embossing Powder
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Tonic Glass Cutting Mat
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D