Tuesday 31 October 2017

Happy Halloween Tonic :D


A lovely creepy card to celebrate Halloween :D I LOVE the Halloween range from Tonic, and this drippy skull has to be one of my favourites :D :D I just had to step up the horror of the card for Halloween by adding in some blood stained ripped edges, active blood spatters and red drips on the bottom of the skull, it all adds extra drama :D :D Hehehe :D I also doodled on some barbed wire down the two sides too to tie in with the black of the stunning drippy Happy Halloween sentiment :D Oh and of course, I had to make the skull a shaker too, it was just screaming out to have some spiders shaking around in there :D :D :D Hope you liked this Halloween Blog Tonic special :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Rococo Spooky Skull Trio
Happy Halloween Miniature Moments Sentiment Die
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Ruby Slippers
Nuvo Creative Pens
Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens
Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
White Card, Black Card, Acetate and Vellum
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Glass Cutting Mat

To see the process behind this spooky Halloween card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more spooky photos below :D