Tuesday 10 October 2017

Happy Everything Tonic X-Rays :D


A Happy Everything card perfect for that accident prone person in your life, or any Radiographers you know too :D I made this one for my Nan who was a Radiographer so she loves X-Rays and all things Skeletons :D I had great fun playing with the Tonic Spooktacular Coffin, my Nuvo Aqua Flows and Glow in the Dark Nuvo Crystal Drops too :D :D I also used one of the NEW Will's Hand word dies, along with the Simple Type Attraction Alphabet dies to create my sentiment :D Hope you liked the concept of this card, even if it is a rather abstract interpretation of X-Rays lol :D :D :D The de-boss details on this skeleton are fantastic!!! They really give that realistic look :D Also the glow in the dark drops work brilliantly too (this was the first time I'd used them, hence why I didn't have any prepare lol), however if you apply them directly to a surface you've put black aqua flow on, it sucks up the colour and doesn't glow any more lol

Main Tonic products used :D
Spooktacular Coffin Treat Box
Will's Hand Miniature Moment - Happy Sentiment
Attraction Uppercase Alphabet Dies
Mixed Layering Rectangle Dies
Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens
Glow in the Dark Nuvo Crystal Drops
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D