Tuesday 3 October 2017

It's Party Time Tonic :D



I just got some of the Craft Perfect Bright White card from Tonic, and I couldn't wait to try colouring on it with my Nuvo Creative Pens :D I love the weave texture! And I think it works great because it kind of gives the look of canvas, and almost looks like you've painted it rather than coloured it :D I got the seamless circle stencil when I was at Ally Pally a couple of weeks back, and just had to use it to create a subtle background with some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse :D I also only just got this gorgeous floral stamp set too, and it is stunning!! It looks great heat embossed and used for an embossed resist too :D I finished the card with a scattering of Nuvo Crystal Drops, the Morning Dew ones, I love adding these, especially over something you've coloured, because they're almost camouflaged :D Hope you liked today's video :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Delicate Detail Floral Flourish Stamp
Nuvo Creative Pens
Invite Banner Stamps Wedding and Party
Craft Perfect Bright White A4 Card
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew
Seamless Circle Stencil
Cornflower Blue Nuvo Embellishment Mouse
Tonic Trimmer
Tonic Stamping Platform

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D