Friday 17 February 2017

You Have a Pizza my Heart :D


A couple of really quick punny Valentine's Day cards using the fabulous Pizza My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn :D These don't actually say the words 'Valentine's Day' so they could just be a random kindness card to send to someone too :D I really love the fun feel to this stamp set, and for the card above, I thought why not accentuate the 'pizza my heart' and actually make it look like a piece of the pizza heart is missing lol :D I really love the clean and simple look of just some simple stamping a clean colouring, but I often struggle as I want to ink blend and splash stuff on etc.. but I think in the few cards that have been up and will be up this week, I think I've managed that simple but effective look :D Hope you liked the cards :D

To see the process behind this pair of pizza themed cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you love Lawn Fawn as much as me, and want to see some more of the cards I've made using various Lawn Fawn stamp set, please check out my Playlist linked below :D 



Lots more photos below :D