Saturday 18 February 2017

I Would be Lost Without You :D


Another fun and punny 'Valentine's' card, but it wouldn't have to be for Valentine's Day specifically :D Last year I made a version of this card for my mum that said 'we would be lost without you... doing our washing' and I got my sister and Dad to sign it too lol :D Her version was actually a shaker card, and this one was going to be a shaker card, but I got carried away lol, so I ended up adding a layer of glossy accents over the drum of the machine instead :D But I will be doing a video of a shaker card version eventually :D I love that you can personalize the colours of the washing basket, the washing and the machine to the recipient, for the card I did for my mum, I made the washing basket yellow as it's her favourite colour, and I also coloured some of the washing to look like the dogs blankets and my brightly coloured socks etc... anyway, hope you liked the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



If you love Lawn Fawn as much as me, check out my Playlist below :D



Lots more photos below :D