Friday 10 February 2017

Punny Muchrooms :D


A couple of punny mushroom inspired Valentine/Birthday cards :D Made using the lovely mushroom stamp from the magical Fairy Wishes embossing folder and stamp set free with issue 143 of Papercraft Essentials :D I love taking one stamp from a set and using it out of context, because from looking at these cards, you'd never know that the mushroom stamp came from a girly fairy themed stamp set, as this design would be perfect for men :D

This pair of cards were really simple to create, just a simple stamped and coloured mushroom image, with a few added extras drawn in by hand to finish the focal image :D I then just used a mix of different fronts from different stamp sets to create my punny sentiments :D I used some of the words from the actual free stamp set, Milo's ABC from Lawn Fawn, Smitty's ABC from Lawn Fawn, Calligraphy Alphabet from Altenew, Simply Said from Paper Smooches and Bold Sentiments from Creative Stamps (from CraftStash) I think that's everything lol :D Anyway, hope you liked the cards :D

To see the process behind this pair of punny mushroom cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



To see more of the Valentine's Cards that I've made this year, please check out my YouTube playlist below :D



Tonnes more photos below :D



 







I'm entering this card into the Win and Tonic Take Your Pick January 2017 Challenge :D I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge :D and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge too :D