Tuesday 3 July 2018

Winter Wishes with Tonic Craft Kit #11 :D


Another video using July's Tonic Craft Kit (Kit #11) :D You should be starting to receive your kits now, so I thought I'd put up a another nugget of inspiration :D I love that you get a selection of card in your kit, but once you've used all of that, you can pick other colours from your stash :D I really love the pale blue colours in the new Ocean Air Craft Perfect collection, and obviously that goes perfectly with snow flakes, so I have paired a couple of the new card colours with some Frosted Silver Satin Mirror Card (also from Craft Perfect :D) To give a pair of lovely frosty looking cards, I was also itching to use the stamp set, and the gorgeous bell die too (as I hadn't used them in my last video :D) so that's my excuse hehehe :D Hope you enjoyed the video and like the cards, have fun playing with your new Craft Kit! I can't wait to see what's in next months :D :D

If you haven't already subscribed, or you want to do a one-off purchase, check out the website below :D https://toniccraftkit.co.uk/

Main Products Used :D
Tonic Craft Kit #11
Nuvo Classic Silver Embossing Powder
Nuvo Clear Mark Ink Pad
Nuvo Blue Babe Nuvo Crystal Drops
Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die Set
Craft Perfect Frosted Silver Satin Card
Craft Perfect Arctic Blue Textured Card
Craft Perfect Iced Petals Handmade Paper
Silver Ink Pad

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D