Monday 2 July 2018

Pretty Quick 90th Birthday Card :D


A birthday card commission for Alan's 90th :D I got the brief of he likes trains and model trains, walking, playing the church organ, is called Alan and is going to be 90, and I think I managed to kind of incorporate everything :D :D The landscape has a train in it (tick), it's full of countryside and he likes walking (tick) plus I added images of trainers in the background (double tick), I added 90th and Alan in the sentiment (tick) and finally I added in some musical notes to emulate that he likes music (kinda tick) hehehe :D :D :D Liz, who commissioned the card, was thrilled with the outcome, she even commissioned me another (which will be up next week :D) Hope you enjoyed a different way to use this Pretty Quick die :D

Main Products used :D
Pretty Quick Adventure Landscape Die
Funky Foam
Nuvo Watercolour Pencils
Nuvo AquaFlow Waterbrush
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Hickory Smoke Distress Ink Pad
Nuvo Glitter Markers
Lawn Fawn Plan on it: Birthdays Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Village Shops Stamp Set
Creative Stamping Issue 56 - Good Sport Magazine Freebie
Altenew Warm Grey Ink Pads
Crafti Potential A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Die
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D