Tuesday 31 July 2018

Paper Piecing with Tonic Festive Kaleidoscope Panels :D


I absolutely LOVE paper piecing at the moment, and the Festive Kaleidoscope dies are perfect for this! I've shown this technique a few times with some of the older releases of the side panel designs for the Kaleidoscope boxes, but I am loving this Christmas tree design! And for this card, I was actually just using the 'waste' from some of the boxes I'd made for the shows, and I'm sure I still have enough little trees left for a few more cards too!! I finished the panel by die-cutting it with a stitched rectangle die, used one of last years Christmas sentiments, and then added on some Sunlit Meadow Nuvo Glitter drops as the final touch too :D :D P.s. All the trees are identical, so paper piecing is super easy too!! :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Festive Strip Kaleidoscope Insert Panel Die Set (Launched on Hochanda this week :D)
Merry Christmas Die
Sunlit Meadow Nuvo Glitter Drops
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Gold
Craft Perfect Adhesive Sheets
Craft Perfect Mirror Card
Craft Perfect Satin Gold Card
Crafti Potential A2 Stitched Rectangle Die

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this glittered and paper pieced card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D