Monday 30 July 2018

Let it Snow with Tonic and Hohohochanda :D


Hope you enjoyed the first two shows from the new Weekday Wonder on Hochanda launching the new Festive Kaleidoscope Dies :D I hope the stock lasts for the rest of the shows! I like an excuse to sit down for an hour and watch the show with a cuppa tea :D Here's one of the cards I made using the new dies :D I love the wonderful boxes that you can create with the whole Kaleidoscope range, but I also love that you can easily use them on your cards too :D :D And for this card, I decided to use the Hohoho! gift tag along with some Tonic alphabet dies to create a punny sentiment just for Hochanda :D :D And I used the snowflake flourish side panel to create simple shaker as the focal point of the card too :D :D Hope you like it! :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Festive Strip Kaleidoscope Insert Panel Die Set (Launched on Hochanda this week :D)
Nuvo AquaFlow Pens
Nuvo Mica Mists
Acetate
Let It Snow Die
Simple Type Alphabet Dies
Nuvo Ice White Circle Confetti
White Gel Pen
Crafti Potential A2 Stitched Rectangle Die

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this punny shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D