Friday 20 July 2018

Doodled Hearts with the NEW Nuvo AquaFlow Colours :D


The NEW colours of Nuvo AquaFlows launched this morning with Paula at 10am on Hochanda (make sure to check out rewind if you missed it!! :D) There are some stunning colours, and they're in the colour trends for 2018 again too, Ocean Air, Arabian Nights, Surprise Party and Festive Season :D I love that you can use the AquaFlows to create your backgrounds as well as to add colour to your focal images too, and as I've shown in this video, you can just use them like paintbrushes (seems obvious, but it's easy to forget lol) so here I simply used a couple of colours along with the Midas Touch to doodle some hearts, and for the lighter colours, I picked up the colour on a paintbrush with extra water to give the less intense tone :D I'm also in love with the new Sentiment Strip dies!! There are seven wonderful words, and here I've used always, and teamed it up with some clear Dymo tape that I backed with some Tonic Pure Sheen glitter (the perfect combo!!) I really like how you can adapt the seven words Tonic chose to create a whole host of different sentiments :D :D Hope you liked the card! :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
NEW 2018 AquaFlow Colours
Here's the original colours
Tonic Sentiment Strip Dies
Nuvo Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Vellum
Tonic Golden years Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter
Honey Gold Nuvo Glitter Drops
Majestic Gold Pealescent Craft Perfect Card
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Nuvo Funky Tape Pen
Paint Brushes

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of card twins, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D