Wednesday 25 July 2018

Tonic Crocheted Doily Die with Nuvo Crystal Glaze and Shimmer Powders :D


Can't wait for Paula's shows later (and tomorrow) with the intricate and gorgeous Doily Dies from Tonic!! :D Here's one of the cards I made with the stunning Crocheted Doily set :D I stacked up a couple of detailed die-cuts onto a solid base die-cut, then used Nuvo Crystal Glaze and Nuvo Shimmer Powders to fill in the gaps and create a faux stained glass effect. I repeated this for the sentiment (from the ATC die sets), but this time I sprinkled in some Nuvo Confetti while it was wet :D Once dry I added another die-cut over the top to neaten them up, then I cut another solid shape, scored it and added it to the back to make it a shaped card blank (I think that makes sense lol) :D  Don't forget to tune into Hochanda at 6pm and 8pm today and throughout the day tomorrow too :D :D :D 

Main Tonic products used :D
Tonic Crocheted Doily Die Set
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Shimmer Powders
Nuvo Confetti - Candy Pink Circles
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D